Tai Chi and Tibetan Five Element Healing
Reverend Daniel Goldfarb, M.S., R.M.T.., Valley Martial Arts Academy, (480) 659-9506
· Master’s Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine - 2007
· Bachelor’s Degree in Dharma (Buddhist Religious) Studies
· Ordained Priest of Buddhism - 2007
· Authorized teacher of Buddhist Meditation and Mantra Recitation
· Former Buddhist Sangha Meditation Group Leader
· Reiki Level 1,2 & 3: Master-Teacher
· Practitioner and Certified Teacher of Esoteric Buddhist Healing: Tibetan Crystal Healing, Tibetan Five Element Healing
Daniel Goldfarb has a Master’s Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and a Bachelor's Degree in Dharma (Buddhist) Studies. He is a certified practitioner of Tibetan Esoteric Buddhist Healing and is a Reiki Level 3 Master-Teacher. He is an ordained Buddhist priest of the Pure Land and Esoteric Schools of Buddhism and an ordained Gnostic-Christian and Independent Sacramental Priest within the Gnostic Catholic Union. Daniel is a Black Belt Martial Arts Instructor with over 20 years of experience and is the owner of Valley Martial Arts Academy in Scottsdale, Arizona where he teaches Kempo Karate, Shaolin Kung Fu and Tai Chi Chuan.
He offers Tai Chi class on Fridays from 3pm to 4pm. Also make an appointment for one-on - one Tibetan Five Elements Healing Session please call (480) 659-9506.